PR & Communications Manager
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 p.a.
Location: West Midlands
With more than 20 years, experience in digital specialism and one of the national leaders in photographic imagery my client are now looking for an experienced PR & Communications Manager who can implement PR activities whilst effectively communicating with various media bodies and key influencers.
· Execute PR and Communication campaigns for all existing and new products
· Prepare project plans and timescales for each activity and ensure agreement from all stakeholders
· Develop briefs and prepare press releases, manage the approval of press releases with all stakeholders and agree distribution lists
· Manage and coordinate advertising and media buying
· Support the increase of social media following as set by the business KPI standards
· Ensure that all promotional activities are executed on time and all stakeholders are involved in the process
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· At least 2 years, experience in a similar environment
· Experienced in working with press and digital advertising
· Ability to work to targets and deadlines
· Excellent time management skills
· Can work well in a team as well as independently
· Interested in a fast paced environment that wants to be a part of the growth plan
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career and looking for a good team environment with an opportunity to progress then you need to send your CV to me today.