£35k - £40k
We are delighted to be working with one of the midlands fastest growing educators, who are now recruiting for an experienced Insight Manager, based in the Coventry area.
• Manage the annual brand tracking and identify key actions.
• Identify the key insight gaps within the business and develop a roadmap of research projects.
• Manage a range of insight projects including:
- Further enrich our customer segmentation and understanding of their motivations with the aim of developing and testing value propositions.
- Assessment of national and international geographical opportunities for new study centres.
- Support proposition development - course programme and mode of learning development.
- Understanding user feedback so to drive improvement of user experience and progression.
- Competitor landscape analysis and build insight around wider higher education trends.
- Find insight to help drive marketing content.
• Support our ambition to grow the blended learning study centres with insight (analysing data, local market research)
• Manage the ongoing management of data within the business and dashboard communication with stakeholders. Critically identifying insight within the data at the same time to help direct performance improvement
- Marketing and admissions funnel data.
- User progression by segments and modes.
• Manage a team of 2 and external agencies.
· Experienced in managing insight for a commercial business.
· Managed research agencies.
· Familiar with brand development insight.
· Comfortable with analysing the commercial data.
· Strong track record of stakeholder management.
· Keen eye on effective means of communicating and sharing insight, confident in report writing and presenting to senior management.