Salary: 35,000 - £45,000 p.a + benefits.
ESA Technology are recruiting on behalf of an established affiliate network and marketing organisation based in Nottingham. The organisation have aggressive growth plans for the next 6-12 months following a great deal of continued success.
This role would be the ideal fit for a developer who is looking to step up from their current role and take on more responsibilities. Our client is looking for a developer who is driven, enthusiastic and able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have one direct report – junior developer, and will report into the head of affiliates, with the head of development overseeing operations and providing support when needed.
• Strong knowledge of PHP (OOP)
• MVC frameworks/Symfony
• Able to work with Git, use a UNIX shell
• Responsible for clean, readable and well documented code
• Work as part of a team in a dynamic, creative environment
• Bootstrap, NodeJS, Gulp and Bower
• Serverless technologies
• AWS experience
• Line management experience.
In return, our client will offer:
• 25 days holiday
• Flexi-time hours
• Regular social events
• Training and investment
• Opportunities for career progression and development
• And… extremely cute office dogs!
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Harry Silvester @ ESA Group for an informal chat.