Salary: £29,000 p.a. (pro rata)
Part Time, Contract 9-month Maternity Cover
ESA Group are currently looking for a highly motivated Senior Marketing Executive. The position requires 21 hours work per week.
The appointment will be a temporary appointment during the maternity leave of our clients Head of Marketing and may extend for a period of up to 9 months.
Responsibilities and Key Skills:
· Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for delivering all online and offline marketing activity.
· Online activities include social media management, running email marketing campaigns and managing website content with SEO in mind for all web content and blog posts.
· Offline activities will involve managing and briefing multiple partnered agencies, alumni engagement, PR and external communications and some direct mail.
· The successful candidate will have substantial experience of working as a Marketing Executive level in a busy office environment.
· We're looking for someone who is highly organised, with a proven track record of online and offline marketing experience, enthusiasm about content creation, excellent written skills and a good eye for design.
· Proficiency in MS Office and a working knowledge of Photoshop are essential.
· An interest in psychology, coaching and self-development are desirable, as is experience of public relations.
Interested applicants please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com or apply below.