Head of Marketing
Salary: £Competitive + benefits
We are working with a leading law firm in Derbyshire, with attractive, modern offices. The business is well established, having been in service since the 1920's. The majority of their clients are B2B and include some big names brands such as Marstons, Costsutter, Panasonic and more.
You will oversee all marketing activities ensuring that the marketing team effectively fulfils our marketing strategy.
Reporting directly to the Senior Leadership team this is a commercially driven role, and you will have a strong commercial background and have a focus on maximising ROI across both B2B and B2C departments.
Duties of the Head of Marketing
Manage the marketing team, ensuring each member of the group works to the highest standards and develops within their role;
Work closely with Managing Partners and Heads of Departments to devise an effective Marketing and BD strategy for their area;
- Develop an effective social media strategy;
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns across multiple online and offline channels;
- Work with the Senior Graphic Designer to develop on the firms long-standing brand;
- Responsibility for sending regular and engaging articles, adverts and press releases to multiple target audiences;
- Actively seek opportunities to gain positive PR coverage;
- Responsibility for the firm’s website and be able to project manage various website rebuilds and redevelopments;
- Management and analysis of various marketing budgets across the firm;
- Assess the impact of the marketing function in supporting brand awareness across the firm; and
- Contribute to key activities across the business and represent the firm at key events.
Background of the Head of Marketing
Previous experience in the professional services sector would be preferable but it is not essential;
- Up to date knowledge of marketing best practice;
- Strong understanding of effective PR and Marketing Communications;
- An ability to lead and inspire the marketing team and other internal stakeholders
- Possess excellent copywriting skills and be able to adapt tone of voice to suit various audiences;
- Have a working knowledge of GDPR and how to manage a CRM database;
- Be able to write tender and pitch documents for a range of prospects;
- Possess a working knowledge of PPC campaigns, affiliate network and various digital marketing platforms;
- Experience of utilising the full marketing mix to reach and engage an audience;
- High level of flexibility, with the ability to adapt to different ways of working, often at short notice; and
- Degree qualified and member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
Should you wish to apply, or find out more, please call 0121 516 3840 or use the button below.