Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 p.a.
Our client is an award-winning creative agency based near Redditch. They are looking for a talented full-stack web developer. The role is full-time and permanent.
The successful candidate will be an integral member of a dynamic and creative team, and will handle the development and maintenance of websites, web apps and mobile apps. They will have the opportunity to engage and grow their experience in the following areas:
- Website building, as per the requirements and standards,
- Managing web hosting servers, - Managing and maintaining databases,
- Experience with version control systems,
- Liaising with the design team to interpret designs and help with creative ideas,
- Liaising with clients to discuss the requirements and progress of some of the projects,
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends in back-end and front-end web development.
The ideal candidate would have an excellent knowledge and previous experience in the following areas:
- Excellent experience and use of JS frameworks (React, Angular or Cordova),
- Some experience with Git and Github for version control,
- Some knowledge and experience in PHP frameworks (Laravel or Codeigniter),
- Knowledge of Adobe/Microsoft programs,
- Strong front-end skills,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Previous experience within a creative environment is an advantage.
The successful candidate would have a driving licence.