Salary: £40,000k p.a.
As the Product Marketing Manager you will develop and implement effective marketing plans for your product category. (FMCG).
You will work across product positioning, promotions, price pointing, communication, etc. to maximise awareness, drive demand and reflect the brand values
You will also be heavily involved in ongoing NPD, proposing new, creative, innovative ideas and managing them through creation to product launch.
- Devise and lead the implementation of the brand strategy to meet objectives and ROI.
- Analyse consumer trends, insights, customer/team feedback and competitive information to understand brand position and identify commercial needs/values to support successful future growth of the brand in each sales channel.
- Working collaboratively with the marketing department to communicate and execute consistent key messaging following agreed style guide and strategy.
- Working closely with Education to reinforce the excellent brand education which results in long-term customer loyalty and great brand reputation.
- Achieving quarterly sales targets in line with the Brand Strategy
Have an instinctive feeling about future product concepts
Have good analytical skills
Be a good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research
Be enthusiastic about the product area
Excellent telephone and email communication skills for liaison with suppliers