Marketing/ Marketing Campaigns/ Marketing Communications/ Marketing Administration/ External Communications/ Brand Marketing.
A market leading B2B organisation in the Coventry area are looking for a bright and enthusiastic recent graduate to join their Marketing team. Ideal for someone looking to take their first step in marketing, this business was recently voted as one of the top 100 places to work in the UK!
- Running daily and monthly reports using the CRM system
- Processing samples, directories and promotional items
- Manipulating databases for mailing out via post and electronically using Excel and Word
- Producing product brochures and print materials/ literature
- Help to brief external agencies on design briefings
- Assisting with the planning and execution of domestic and trade shows
- Work alongside the Brand Manager with marketing support to sales channels
- Help proof read (and create!) marketing collateral and press releases
- Supporting the Marketing team with day to day admin duties
- Self-motivated person able to work well on their own and also as part of a busy team
- Must have understanding and experience of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proactive and highly organised
- Must have strong time management, planning skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to work accurately and efficiently with data maintaining attention to detail
- A recent graduate or relevant work experience in a marketing related role
For more information please apply.