Salary: £45,000 + company car
Our client, who is a global leader in managing waste, is looking for a Learning & Development Manager to join their multi-billion pound business in Warwickshire. This is a great opportunity for an established L&D professional to use their skills in an established and respected organisation.
In the UK, the business employs over 1,000 staff - and 5,500 globally.
Reporting to the HRD, this role will responsible for the strategic planning and delivery of the Learning and Development strategy for the UK. This is a key hire for the business in what is effectively newly created role for the business and one that will give great autonomy and opportunity for someone who would enjoy owning the L&D strategy for a leading organisation.
- Managing end-to-end L&D processes
- Managing and overseeing the development of the training team
- Onership of the training budget
- Display KPIs in order to manage HR metrics
- Managing outsourced vendors
- Managing apprenticeships programmes
- Creating the resourcing strategy and succession plans
You should have the following skills and attributes:
- Relevant B2B background in industrial, construction, engineering etc
- Experience of working with Apprenticeships or Trailblazer schemes
- Experience of management development and soft skills training
- Experience of designing and delivering a variety of training solutions
- Budget management experience
- People Management experience
- Degree, CIPD or CTP qualified, or equivalent
The role will be based at the company's head office and multiple additional benefits are on offer, including a company car and a generous pension scheme.
If you'd like to apply for the role, or find out more, please apply below: