Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 p.a
ESA Technology are recruiting on behalf of a reputable, award winning and leading organisation in the arts and entertainment industry in Warwickshire. Based in the company HQ, with a scenic office window view, my client is looking for a creative designer and front end web developer to join their team of 6 developers’ where the successful candidate will; plan, create and code templates and modules for the new responsive website.
Working closely with the UX manager and creative team, the role will entail all aspects of the development cycle. Communication between relevant teams to implement new ideas will be a large part of the role, therefore the ability to liaise and support team members is key. The development team have effectively developed various projects using Agile process, so experience in this working environment is essential.
Ideally the successful candidate will be 70% weighted as a developer and 30% as a designer.
The role will entail:
• Creating new features for the brand new website based on user feedback and research.
• Working closely with the back-end development team, UX team and other I.T teams.
• Training and mentoring internal staff, where necessary.
• Liaising with external agencies
• adhering to company coding standards and policies.
• Presenting and explaining all stages of work to internal stakeholders of the business.
Essential job requirements:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Proven and demonstrable experience of working on responsive design on major complex sites
• Evidence of creative flair and design skills within a portfolio.
• Competent using Adobe Creative Suite.
• Knowledge and experience of SCSS/SASS, Git, NPM, Grunt.js.
This role is an amazing opportunity to work with a highly reputable organisation and leader in the industry. Should you feel you have the skillset and experience to be considered, please apply!