Salary: £35K p.a - £38K p.a
Market leading FMCG distributor who are going through a major digital transformation are now recruiting for a UX Designer to join their expanding team. Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce you will be responsible for managing and executing the implementation of UX design and testing aimed at improving CRO. You will be responsible for designing and executing A/B tests in coordination with business objectives, optimise existing user journeys and uncover new opportunities for conversion rate optimisation
This will be a great opportunity to make a major difference to the success of the company and really shape a crucial part of the company digital strategy.
To be considered for the role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Clear track record with UX Design and successfully delivering improved conversions.
- Skills in CSS and HTML.
- Clear testing background and can run own independent MVT.
- Design for a mobile platform highly advantageous.
- Must have some previous experience within ecommerce.
- Knowledge of A/B testing.
- Must be passionate about UX and enjoy the autonomy that will come with this role.
If you feel this could be a fantastic opportunity and a great fit to your skills and experience please do get in touch.