Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 p.a.
A leading professional services organisation are looking for a UX and CRO Manager to join their friendly and hard-working team, which has aggressive growth plans in the next six months. The role requires you to support the Head of Digital in a variety of digital marketing activities. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a highly competitive industry and join one of the market leaders in the West Midlands.
As a UX and CRO Manager you will be responsible for:
· The continuous improvement of conversion rate optimisation and UX for new and existing digital channels
· The improvement of visit to lead conversion rates across all the digital channels
· Maximising the media value of the business across all digital channels
· All UX, in terms of general best practice and research findings
· Reporting on average visit to lead conversion rates by channel
· Analysing and producing a strategy for UX improvements
For this UX and CRO Manager role you will have:
· Evidence of having a strong understanding of CRO
· A proven track record of improving CRO
· Evidence of having excellent communication skills
· An understanding of user experience design, web development and web content strategy
· Experience of managing CRO on cross channel campaigns
· High attention to detail
If you are excited at the prospect of joining a fast growing brand, within an exciting sector, and think that this opportunity is a great match for your skill set then please don’t hesitate to apply.