Tender and Implementation Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
ESA are currently working with a leading retailer based in Birmingham.
• Own the Tender process from notification through the tendering stages, including the production of responses, through to decision publication.
• Keep up to date with all current service offerings and maintain all related documentation with latest information.
• Ensure key stakeholders are kept up to date with all ongoing tenders / implementations to allow departments to plan resources.
• Update and maintain a tender library as a source of information for the business with all key information contained within it.
• Lead and co-ordinate the Implementation process, including the creation of Implementation Plan with the Account Manager, internal and external Customers ensuring that all parties are kept up to date throughout the process.
• Drive the implementation process from start to finish, coordinating and liaising with relevant stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met and accounts are successfully implemented into the business.
• Keep all stakeholders informed of key stages of the tender process on a regular basis and escalate where appropriate.
• Pro-actively source new business opportunities and tender notifications, and where investment is required provide a business case to support and recommend the request.
• Reviewing current documentation / understanding current industry standards and continually looking for innovations and improvements to keep us ahead of the competition.
The successful candidate will be highly organised and able to prioritise, be a team player and self-motivated to drive and achieve customer service excellence