Salary: £35,000 - £60,000 p.a.
ESA Technology are recruiting on behalf of a market soaring organisation who are innovative specialists in what they do. With a forecasted turnover of over £250m in the next 18 months – our client is strengthening their UX & UI operations to uplift current designs and developments across multi functioning platforms.
Our client is looking for a Senior UX Developer with an E-Commerce background, designing consumer facing experiences in a transactional environment. The successful candidate will be within the IT team, working closely with the digital marketing team.
· Taking a hands-on approach to design and be the owner for designs across all digital platforms.
· Champion, own and establish UX processes within an organisation who have previously not had UX support.
· Producing designs as required from projects cross functional teams, including sketches, storyboards, prototypes, wireframes and various other design processes.
· Design across all digital platforms as well as 3rd party projects.
· Working directly on marketing leads to create experiences which ultimately deliver on business needs.
· 5+ years’ experience within a similar role with and ecommerce background.
· Broad experience and competency across a wide range of design tools and UX methodologies and processes.
· Experience working within cross functional teams.
· Ability to work independently and closely with marketing teams and other stakeholders.
· Passionate about UX design.
· Good understanding for front end development (HTML, CSS)
· Excellent communication skills – must be able to communicate effectively with relevant stakeholders of the business.
Should you wish to hear more about this role, please get in touch with Harry @ ESA Group.