Salary: £90K-£110K plus bonus and car
ESA Group are pleased to be working on a retained assignment for the recruitment of a Revenue Strategy Director for Arriva UK in a newly created position within the senior management team.
Reporting to the Commercial Director for the UK bus division, you will be responsible for developing the market participation strategy identifying the customer groups, geographical markets and product sets that will drive their commercial strategy. You will be responsible for setting all revenue, pricing and investment plans that deliver sustainable profit.
Arriva UK are looking to appoint someone who can identify and capitalise on market trends, recognise opportunities in the market whether that be through technology, product development or proposition and pricing. This is a very exciting time to be joining the business and this appointment is a real sign of intent from the company as they look to invest in driving innovation and exciting new propositions within their industry
To be considered for the role you will require the following skills and experience:
• A clear track record operating at a senior or director level within revenue management, pricing and forecasting.
• Clear success in Worked in complex business to a significant scale and will have delivering innovative and successful revenue strategies on a significant scale.
• Technically savvy and comfortable rolling up sleeves where necessary when working with team.
• Previous evidence of delivering commercial transformation projects.
• Previous experience working with focus groups and external research agencies.
• Gravitas, interpersonal skills and strong leadership.
• Will come from a consumer related industry ideally within transport, leisure, hospitality or retail.
• Highly numerate and strong track record in developing data and pricing strategies and previously hands on in developing complex data warehouse and insight projects.
• Comfortable with weekly travel as required in the role within the UK.
If you feel this could be an excellent opportunity and a great fit against your skills and experience please do not hesitate in making contact.
Please be advised that all direct applicants will be forwarded on to ESA Group.