Project Manager - 12 month contract
Central London (very occasional travel required to Telford - Head office)
Salary - negotiable
My client are a very well established, very well known brand who are currently looking to appoint a Project Manager to work in Central London with occasional travel to the head of office in Telford.
They are at a very exciting juncture and are looking to trial a new business model within the HoReCa sectors in Central London and as such are looking to appoint a professional with key experience of working with companies as a commercial Project Manager.
For the right person this will be a very challenging and rewarding role and a chance to imprint their commercial strategy within a very well known company and shape their potential success for the future with your name attached to the success going forwards.
Purpose of the role;
- Create and deliver a designated project work plan
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project.
- Understand basic revenue models and P/L; meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing budgets; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Submit project status reports to stakeholders
- Communication within the business regarding the status of the project
- Working with internal and external parties
Previous experience and knowledge of working within Central London would be beneficial
Ideal candidates will be qualified with PRINCE2 with a proven track record of project management and delivery of complex projects on time and within budget (Desirably but not essentially in HoReCa sectors).