£24K - £25K P.A.
We are excited to be working with one of the world’s largest manufacturers, based in the Coventry area. This family run business, is now looking to expand its existing marketing team, by bringing in a Local Product Manager.
• The role will be based in the Coventry office covering the UK.
• The primary responsibility is to be the product knowledge base for all product related enquiries.
• The role requires product lifecycle management and a clear strategy definition for the identified product concepts.
• Supporting the sales team is an essential part of this role to ensure that all sales opportunities are fully utilised.
• The position will require you to ensure that marketing materials are reaching the required target audience via the appropriate channel.
• Market research and report writing will also be a key responsibility.
• The role requires continuous liaison with the Marketing Manager to give full transparency of projects.
• The LPM will play a key role within a productive marketing team.
• Educated to degree level, minimum.
• At least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role.
• Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively and appropriately at all levels within the organisation.
• Excellent Time Management and Organisational skills
• Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
• Self-motivation, ability to make strategic business decisions
• Strong IT Skills including Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work to deadlines & Targets in fast paced environment
• Additional skills or knowledge relating to the relevant industry would be advantageous.