Online Marketing Coordinator
Salary: £24,000 Pro rata (22.5 hours over 5 days a week)
UK market leading retailer with an annual turnover of over £250 million, 2,500 staff and over 300 retail outlets across the UK are now recruiting for an Online Marketing Coordinator to join their team and focus on the day-to-day content management of their website.
This is an exciting time for the business as they are going through exciting change and significant investment in their marketing team.
- Review and edit existing website content, create new web pages and copywriting
- Assist with the execution of online marketing campaigns and promotions
- Liaise closely with external digital agencies in relation to online marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the rest of the eBusiness team and the Marketing Segment Managers in accordance with the overall marketing objectives
- Ensure all online marketing material is in line with company branding
- Provide support and backup to Web Chat Advisor for queries relating to company products, pricing and services. Retain and convert customers through excellent customer service, resolution of issues and queries
- Knowledge and experience of working within CMS
- Experience in CRM systems (preferred)
- Working knowledge of HTML (preferred)
- Experience in creating, editing and managing content across digital platforms
- Website maintenance and management
- Digital marketing experience (in particular producing online marketing campaigns and promotions)
If you would like more information please feel free to apply.