Salary: £28K p.a - £35k p.a
Location: Birmingham City
Rapidly growing property development organisation, based from prestigious offices in the Birmingham Business District, are now recruiting for a best in class, ambitious and emerging Marketing Manager to work closely with their senior management team and drive forward all brand and marketing communications.
My client is going through hyper growth, as a young business already turning over circa £125M and staff headcount increasing five-fold in the last twelve months, this is a very exciting time for the company who have clear ambitions to take the company forward over the next few years.
Backed by a strong VC and investment team, my client is financially robust and highly ambitious, and identity the need for a strong brand and marketing approach for the business to continue its success.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Executive to make the step up and take full autonomy for all marketing initiatives and really “getting the message out there” and building the company brand.
The role will give the opportunity for autonomy across the broad mix across traditional and digital channels with, hands on responsibility for all PR, Events, communications and digital including social media.
There will also be opportunity for progression, in that they expect the department will grow and ideally looking for a future leader who can help build out the marketing division.
To be considered for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
· Minimum four years commercial experience working across integrated communications.
· Comfortable operating in a hands on, tactical marcomms role.
· Experience required across both traditional and digital marketing channels.
· Outgoing, confident personality who will enjoy attending events and socials.
· Comfortable operating in a high paced environment where you will be required to be hands on and
· Proactive, driven and enjoy challenge of working in a very ambitious business with the opportunity to really make a difference.
If you feel this could be a fantastic opportunity and chance to work and make a difference within a rapidly growing organisation, please do get in touch today.