Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 p.a.
ESA are currently looking for an experience B2B Marketing Manager, looking for their next role in the Northamptonshire region. Our client is a family owned distribution company, who are looking to professionalise their market approach, improve communications, further build the brand and ultimately help take the business to the next level.
After the appointment of a new director they are looking for someone who is comfortable getting hands on with both online and offline aspects of marketing.
· Expend the Digital Marketing presence, implement and develop new online channels to increase market penetration and efficiency.
· Establish and develop existing sales tools and marcomms strategy to improve communications and support the sales department. Including catalogues, application brochures, marketing collateral and case studies/success stories.
· Work with key partner to execute promotion plans, securing growth and monitoring ROI on campaigns.
· Product portfolio and product lifecycle responsibility. Monitor competitor position and offering, working cross functionally on NPD projects, offering ideas for new products with commercial justification.
Reviewing product performance, reviewing market trends/intelligence, and ensuring price position is competitive
· Experience of a B2B marketing environment, preferably within distribution industry.
· A proven track-record of commercial success within marketing, idealy within an SME company.
· Some product management experience looking at commercial results would be beneficial.
· The right person will need to be a confident and creative person, comfortable suggesting ideas to the managing director.
This role is a very broad role and to anyone who wants to make a real difference in an SME company this is an excellent opportunity.