Salary: £35,000 to £40,000p.a.
Location: West Midlands
A successful and expanding financial services organisation in the Midlands are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager. This role is strategic, but also tactical, so will give you the opportunity to demonstrate your marketing communication knowledge from the initial plan through to the implementation of each campaign. The communication strategies and campaigns will be in line with business and regulatory requirements, delivering great results within the agreed budget and deadlines.
- Managing and supporting the team to produce operational marketing material
- Briefing and liaising with the internal creative team and external agencies and suppliers
- Reviewing and the sign off of artwork and copy, ensuring all material meets the brief and reflects the high standards of the organisation
- Line management of a small number of team members
- Experience of the development and implementation of marketing communication campaigns in a financial services organisation - B2B and B2C
- Line management experience
- An interest and understanding of marketing communications within the finance sector
- Experience of liaising and the management of senior stakeholders
- Experience of managing external agencies
- Experience of digital marketing
If you are excited at the prospect of joining a fast growing brand, within an exciting sector, and think that this opportunity is a great match for your skill set then please don’t hesitate to apply.