Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 p.a.
ESA are currently working with an industry renowned B2B Consumer durables client based in Worcestershire. Our client is expending the marketing team and are currently recruiting for a marketing executive, to further develop the brand and develop the marketing communications of the business.
The fundamental responsibility of this position will be to take ownership and help manage promotions, campaigns and customer communications. You will work within the marketing team and will be a key player in all aspects of the customer contact strategy from segmentation through to the final reporting analysis of campaigns and promotions.
- Work with the Marketing Lead to plan marketing campaigns, trade events and networking events
- Work with the PR Agency and internal staff to ensure all PR activities such as case study and releases are correct and in line with the business objectives.
- Working closely with the digital agency to ensure digital campaigns are efficient and integral to online communications.
- There will be aspects on content creation and content management for both the online areas (website, social media, email campaigns, ecommerce) and offline channels (Collateral, POS materials etc)
- Analyse performance of multiple marketing campaigns and modify communications to optimise results and maximise lead generation.
- Usage of CRM systems for targeting and segmentation
- Previous experience of developing and launching customer promotions
- The candidate will be bright, creative and confident individual with 1+ years prior experience of marketing.
- Degree educated or relevant marketing course (CIM or IDM accreditation)
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and highly team orientated. They will be polished and energetic, with a real passion to further their career in marketing.