Salary: £18,000 - £21,000k p.a.
Working alongside the senior Marketing team to develop and implement a marketing strategy for each brand that meets the current brand objectives. Ensuring brand guidelines are met for all marketing communications and activity.
- Developing Marketing & PR plans and campaigns for all brands with the help and guidance of the Marketing Manager.
- Project managing events from trade shows to product launches.
- Working alongside the Digital team to create and develop digital content for all relevant social channels to meet engagement and reach targets.
- Coordinating all Marketing and PR activity for each brand.
- Handling all day to day Marketing and trade PR enquiries and working alongside PR Agency to implement consumer PR activities.
- Successfully managing multiple projects and brands and meeting all deadlines.
- Writing copy for marketing materials including leaflets, direct mail, newsletters, etc.
- Proof reading written material and approving design work and marketing materials before the final approval stage.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key trade and consumer media.
- Gaining valuable trade and consumer press coverage for all brands through PR by writing and sending creative press releases to organising press launches.
- Maintaining an up to date and thorough knowledge of our market and our competitors.
Thorough understanding of the whole marketing mix
Computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Adobe suite would be preferable
Excellent social and oral / written communication skills
Proof reading and approving written and design work
Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
Ability to meet all deadlines and prioritise own work and marketing projects