Head of Sales
Location: Birmingham / London / Home Counties / Warwickshire
Salary: £65K basic OTE £150-£170K
BDM / Head of Sales / Sales Director / Business Development Manager / Business Development Director
ESA Group are pleased to be working in partnership with a hyper growth professional services organisation based within the Colmore Business District in Birmingham City Centre, who are now looking to appoint a Head of Sales to establish and lead their sales operation.
The organisation is a local success story, on a clear growth plan and now building out their senior management. The senior sales appointment will report to the COO and will be required to take their products to market via third parties and directly targeting high net worth individuals as well as building relations with financial institutions, primarily hedge funds.
With fantastic bonus potential you would be expected to be earning OTE of £150K and well beyond this as you develop your network. Whilst there are third parties in place who you will need to manage the onus is on new business wins and so will be suited to hunter and someone who enjoys the new business wins. The company brand is certainly growing, supported by a growing marketing function, this is about building relationships and will need someone capable of rolling up sleeves and getting those appointments.
With disruptive products and already boasted a turnover of £100M + our client is making significant gains and shaking up their market and now require an outstanding Sales Leader who can take their latest proposition to market.
In its trial week the product has had enormous up take and the signs are very good. The business now needs a polished, dynamic and ambitious sales leader who can build the relationships with the hedge funds and various other parties within financial services.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will require the following skills and experience:
· It is essential you are from a professional services or financial services background and a clear track record of selling financial products to high net worth individuals and organisations.
· Ambitious, driven and will enjoy working in a fast paced dynamic organisation.
· Polished, professional and comfortable operating within a corporate environment
· Comfortable in a role that is very hands on initially and driving the numbers.
· Will need initiative and ability to operate with autonomy.
· Clear track record of sales success with financial products ideally selling to high net worth individuals or major financial institutions.
If you would be excited by the opportunity to join this hyper growth operation at still an organic stage for the company, and have the skills and experience required, please do get in touch today.