Head of Product Management
Salary: £60K-£80K + bonus + benefits
Location: Alvechurch / South Birmingham
We are pleased to be working in partnership with a UK market leading consumer durables brand, who sit as part of a world leading billion pound turnover group who are now recruiting for a Head of Product Management to join their large product team.
My client is a market leader and stocked in many of the leading multiple retailers and the biggest sellers on volume.
This is a very exciting time to be joining the business as they are embarking on a significant growth strategy and investment into their UK operation.
This role has come about as they restructure and expand their product team and as a result require a strategic leader who will also be hands on and responsible for the end to end performance of their multiple products and portfolio of brands.
Their aim is for product management to be the glue within the entire organisation pulling together the sales, technical and marketing and this role will require a true leader, who can effectively lead teams in translating consumer understanding into leading category strategies.
To be considered for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
· Clear and demonstrable track record of success in senior category or product roles.
· Experience of managing large category P&L in brand and product management.
· Strong leadership skills, real gravitas and clear track of people management and also working with senior stakeholders.
· Ideally will come from a significant consumer brand or industry leader that develops products for the consumer.
· Must be able to evidence working at a strategic level but be comfortable being hands on in the initial period of the role.
· Experience of the full product life cycle from cradle to grave, incorporating, NPD, product marketing and category management.
· Experience of working with tangible products sourced or manufactured is essential.
· Background working with Far East suppliers would be highly advantageous.
This would be a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the leading consumer brands in the Midlands, If you are excited by this prospect and have the skills and experience required, please do not hesitate in making contact.