Head of Marketing
ESA are working with a thriving SME in Nottinghamshire who are looking to develop their marketing function with the introduction of a new Head of Marketing. The B2B SME are a fast-growing software specialist and are looking for a commercially minded individual to join the growing business.
· Execute current marketing plan and develop a framework to build on existing marketing strategy.
· Manage all business media relation efforts across print, online and social.
· Lead and grow our team of multi-disciplinary professionals to help marketing efforts over time (currently consisting of an events manager, a marketing assistant, a freelance content writer and external PR & SEO agency)
· Own the entire marketing process from idea to execution to measuring ROI
· Closely monitor and analyse performance of all demand generation activities and make and implement optimisation recommendations on a regular basis
· Develop and manage a closed loop lead management process with sales to maximise marketing and sales investment
· Communicate demand generation strategy and results across the entire company and work with the executive team to ensure successful execution
· Experience in marketing with a strong emphasis on demand and lead generation
· Experienced used of marketing automation software such as Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot and/or Hubspot
· Experience leading a team of multi-disciplinary professionals to successfully plan and execute marketing programmes
· Top-notch quantitative and analytical skills with an ability to turn data into actionable highlights
· Desire to work in a dynamic environment where your work is critical to the company’s long term success