Head of Marketing
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 p.a.
ESA are excited to be collaborating with a leading education provider in Gloucestershire, who are currently looking for a new head of marketing to help re-structure and push the organisations marketing presence.
· Leading and managing the marketing team to develop and drive marketing collateral and strategy.
· Manager all promotion, media relationships, publications, and online presence to increase organisational visibility, reputation engagement and brand awareness.
· Promote awareness and external communications to drive programmes, services and opportunities through targeted and tailored activities.
· Provide regular updates and reports to line manager.
· Support the sales team and process to generate leads, increase revenue and further develop organisational success.
· Manage content and marketing campaign plans and strategy to ensure all are fully integrated with academic areas.
· Provide a strategic insight to develop and execute campaigns that will market the organisation, driving student recruitment, whilst maintaining strict budget management.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within the marketing for the education sector and student recruitment. You will be a committed individual, work to a high standard and take responsibility for your actions.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to develop their career in marketing with an exciting organisation.
If you would like to find out more information don’t hesitate to get in touch.