Head of Brand Marketing
Salary: £48000 p.a - £53000 p.a
Disruptive service provider going through exciting growth are now looking for a Head of Brand Marketing to join their expanding marketing division as part of the latest recruitment and investment into the department.
As Head of Marketing, your primary focus will be to champion and drive the customer centric growth, particularly of the new proposition that has been developed. You will develop an insight driven strategy to raise brand awareness, as well as, delivering a further step-change in the numbers of applications to the organisation
The key element of the role is to provide a holistic view of marketing strategy and management of the marketing plan. You will be responsible for providing direction for the marketing plan; integrating insight, offline and online, as well as, working with internal stakeholders, in particular the digital team and external agencies to deliver the plan.
To be considered if the role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Five years’ experience in a marketing team, managing budgets, people and customer centric integrating marketing plans with a proven track record of getting results.
- Clear track record of managing annual budgets and marketing strategies– encompassing all media and channels.
- Strengths and demonstrable experience in providing strategic direction for the digital team
- Strong background in managing the execution of Integrated marketing communications background and well versed in managing the delivery of offline marketing activity
- Demonstrable experience in developing a brand in previous role(s)
My client is looking for someone who will be extremely motivated by the opportunity to be part of and help drive a fast-track growth plan.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a disruptive, innovative and rapidly growing operation, and have the skills and experience required please do get in touch today.