Job Title - Area Sales Managers x 2
1x Central London (Salary circa £35,000 + car + OTE)
1x South East England (Salary circa £30,000 + car + OTE)
We are recruiting for an LPG supplier in the UK with over 30 years’ experience providing alternative energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers, a highly successful business that places people at the heart of the organisation.
As the business continues to move forward and expand into new markets, there is an increased need for well planned and executed approaches to regional sales. This role requires the ability to provide well considered and innovative solutions to meet the customer’s needs, alongside developing and expanding the existing customer base. This role represents an opportunity to join a forward thinking business within a growing industry and the success of this role will have a significant impact on the company’s profitability. This role will be part of a wider team of Area Cylinder Sales Managers.
The jobholder must possess a high degree of flexibility and adaptability to ensure that key targets are achieved.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
• To maximize margin/volume growth via Retail Centres with agreed Retail Centre growth plans. This would include, but not be restricted to, the understanding of where the return is greatest in the deployment or redeployment of cylinder and associated assets.
• To account manage and measure agreed actions along with ensuring KPI’s are met as a minimum.
• Work with both regional sales and retail area managers in achieving margin and volume targets through agreed focused marketing and retention plans whilst maximizing existing business revenue opportunities with the asset base available.
• Develop and implement a quarterly business plan for the area.
• Develop a strategy in line with the business plan to grow the designated areas through securing new cylinder business.
• Focus on new business whilst ensuring the renewal and retention of existing accounts (Expected mix of work should be 20% existing and 80% new business).
• Client development and solution based selling to existing regional accounts.
• Ensure customer service excellence is delivered at all times.
• Produce key reports to analyse performance and identify gaps in the market.
• Selling to end users mainly in the commercial sector.
• Build and lead cross functional internal teams that are able to anticipate and deliver solutions to meet customers’ requirements.
• Build and maintain internal / external relationships involving all stakeholders to ensure the customer experience is excellent.
• Achieve set KPIs and sales targets.
• Ensure data integrity by capturing and logging as much customer information as possible.
• Manage and grow a strong sales pipeline.
• Weekly and monthly reporting on activity, sales and retention to Line Manager.
• Manage time effectively to optimise territory coverage.
What do we want from you?
• Professional sales person.
• Able to uncover potential new business, discover customers’ needs and provide the right solution.
• Proven track record of sales success within a solution based sales environment.
• Good questioning and listening skills.
And very importantly, experience across a wide range of sectors, presenting and selling into various levels of management, for the Central London position ideally HoReCa sales experience.
In return, they offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement, death in service benefit and non-contractual bonus scheme.