Front End Web Developer
£30,000 - £32,500 P.A.
Combine an award-winning technology company with a company that’s vital contribution is to provide financial rewards for charities and you have a great organisation with a fantastic team ethic. When that company decides they are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who wants to show off their dynamic, creative skills then you have your perfect job.
What benefits are you going to get?
· 25 days holidays + bank holidays
· 3% Company pension contribution
· Excellent training
· An opportunity to work in beautiful surroundings
What technical experience will you need
· Marvel prototyping tool or equivalent
· Adobe suite
How will your character and experience fit in with the team?
· Experienced in creating prototype designs using Marvel or equivalent
· Ability to review user journeys and use analytics to see how users interact
· Enjoys taking a client idea from the cradle to the end with excellent results
· Passionate about web development and high performing websites
· High standard of accuracy and attention to detail
· Dynamic and creative
· Enjoys working within a team
What do you need to do to apply?
Don’t hesitate, if you have the above experience and qualities then send your CV across to me TODAY