Salary: £45,000-£50,000 p.a
ESA Group are currently working with a leading UK Law Firm in Birmingham who are searching for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing marketing function. This award-winning client is an excellent place to work with a fluid working environment and a real team orientated work ethic.
· Proactively manage website functions ensuring it reflects our strategy and commercial targets.
· Ensure content is published to the website with recommended key word and pages tags are appropriate and effective.
· Strong collaboration with the BD Director, reporting on the key statistics regarding effectiveness and impact to shape digital content, making recommendations for improvement when relevant.
· Monitor the impact of content on the performance of the website and how effectively content is helping us achieve our commercial goals, across the business development team.
· Collaborate with our PR team and the wider business to optimise our online engagement opportunities to maximise the effective use of social media channels, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
· Ability to recognise compelling content which can be used creatively to attract website traffic
· Technically aware and interested in digital trends (including social media platforms).
· Comfortable working to strict deadlines and in pressurised environments without compromising on quality of work – attention to detail is essential.
· The candidate will have at least 3 years Digital Marketing experience in a professional or financial services work environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who already has previous marketing experience within professional services or B2B environment to take on a role that will give them more responsibility.