£25,000 - £28,000 P.A.
Our client is a leading B2B organisation, who are now looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
Although the role is focused on digital there will still be requirements to do some offline activity.
• Management of PPC accounts and driving ROI from PPC activity
• Email marketing – process and analysis to improve
• Good understanding of digital analytics and KPIs
• Writing copy for the web
• Developing and executing social media campaigns
• Reviewing user-experience journeys for products and suggest improvements to ecommerce team
• Management of direct mail campaigns when appropriate
• Booking of advertising – both online and offline
• Management of creative brief process with agency and designers
• Putting together a marketing plan
• Briefing and engaging sales teams
• Managing data selections and providing lists for activity
• Stakeholder engagement
• HTML and CSS skills
• Management of campaign budgets
• Great communication skills – a real team player
• Pro-active, can-do attitude – focus on solving problems.
• Passion, drive and enthusiasm for everything digital
• Enjoys keeping up-to-date with everything digital
• Obtained or working towards a CIM/IDM qualification
If you fancy going into 2018 with a bang, by joining a fantastic organisation, with the guarantee of career progression, then don't hesitate.