Digital Marketing / Online Marketing / Web Marketing / Ecommerce
Salary: £20K-£24K per annum
We are pleased to be working with a growing multi channel distributor of consumer products who are investing significantly into their marketing team with a significant recruitment project currently underway.
As part of this they are now recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team, reporting to the Ecommerce Manager and be responsible for co-ordinating all activities relating to digital marketing.
This is a broad role working across email marketing, SEO, PPC and managing the Ecommerce content management system.
You will need to ensure that all changes required to the various web sites are completed accurately, manage Paid Search campaigns for all relevant site, initiate SEO best practice in order to grow organic traffic and analyse Google Analytics and propose changes and improvements to the web sites as and when appropriate.
To be considered for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
· Circa two years’ experience in digital marketing ideally working within ecommerce.
· Strong experience within natural and paid search
· Can show clear background of running Google adwords and big management skills
· Clear background working with Google Analytics on a daily basis.
· Strong skills in the delivery of email marketing campaigns from concept, production through to post campaign analysis.
If you feel this could be an excellent opportunity to work in a hands on, broad digital marketing role, where you are able to make a difference, and have the skills to be able to do this job, please do get in touch today.