Junior Digital Marketing/ Digital Marketing Assistant/ Online Marketing Assistant/ Web Marketing Assistant.
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000p/a
We are currently working with an extremely fast growing eCommerce organisation, that is experienced a period of sustained growth because of their unique approach to the market. Due to their continued success, they are looking to recruit a junior digital marketeer (graduate level considered) with a broad digital marketing background. To assist with the creation and optimisation of digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels. This is a great opportunity for someone with some tangible digital experience to take their next career step.
As a Digital Marketing Assistant, you will be tasked with helping to create and optimise digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels. This could include anything from content creation, social media marketing, search marketing, email marketing or campaign management. You’ll be part of a bustling department that is on the ascendancy so day to day will vary greatly!
- Report and analyse all digital marketing activity
- Monitor the website’s key metrics such as conversion, bounce and traffic
- Assist with the production and optimisation of any social media campaigns
- Assist with on page & off page SEO optimisation
- Produce content for and analyse any email marketing campaigns
- Assist in managing any third parties
- Have a professional approach, always acting as an ambassador for the business
If you have the relevant skills and experience to be successful in this position, then please don’t hesitate to apply.