CRO / UX / Web Analytics / Customer Journey / Digital Marketing /
Salary: £35,000 p.a - £42,000 p.a
Market leading FMCG distributor with a multi-million pound turnover, who are currently going through a major digital investment and transformation are now looking to recruit for a CRO Specialist to join their growing digital team.
Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce this role will be responsible for driving e-commerce conversion rates leading to increased business revenue, by analysing website performance, designing and implementing test and optimisation programmes and implementing user experience (UX) improvements.
This is a very interesting time for the business as they continue their shift away from traditional bricks and mortar and evolve their direct sales channel towards ecommerce. The digital channel has already grown significantly and accounts for circa 30% of their total revenue. But with major investment in infrastructure, data systems and significant appointments within ecommerce they are looking to take things to the next level.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will require the following skills and experience:
- Experience in an Ecommerce environment
- Experience working with standard analytics and AB/MVT tools i.e. Optimizely, Optimize360, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Familiar with web / mobile development processes and able to work unassisted with HTML, CSS & Jquery (desirable)
- A self-starter, analytical, detail oriented and exceptionally organised
- Strong desire to understand customers and their information needs, and using data and insights to shape content
- Ability to juggle multiple projects across products
If you feel this could be a great opportunity and excellent fit against your skills and experience, please do not hesitate in making contact today.