Asset Finance Manager / Senior BDM x4
1x East Midlands
1x North West England
1x M4 Corridor
£60,000 + commission + benefits
We are seeking four experienced and talented asset finance individuals to cover Yorkshire, North West England, East Midlands and the M4 Corridor.
We are looking for high energy and highly motivated individuals that thrive and prosper in a target orientated and highly incentivised working environment. If you are a customer orientated individual who excels in providing their clients with exceptional service, this may be the role for you.
Purpose of the role
To canvass, develop and capture quality new business and SME customers for the company in line with agreed objectives.
Duties and responsibilities
· To take a proactive role in identifying and approaching customers to promote the company’s financing products and services
· Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers to promote business and identify further opportunities
· Assess the quality of the proposal through appropriate checks such as Annual Report & Accounts, management accounts, searches and appropriate product information if necessary
· Negotiate terms of proposal, prepare documentation in line with agreed procedures and submit for approval
· Maintain an awareness of changes to legislation i.e. Consumer Credit Act, Data Protection Act, Anti Money Laundering regulation etc. and ensure compliance thereof
· Report all issues of regulatory concern to the Asset Finance Operations Director / Bank Legal & Compliance Director
· Communicate and escalate potential issues / risks in a prompt and effective manner
· In depth understanding of finance products and accounts
· Fully conversant with the requirements of the Consumer Credit Act
· Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
· Knowledge of TCF and a broad understanding of the regulatory environment
· Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· The ability to make quick decisions
Qualifications and experience
Grade C or above GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics. Previous asset finance experience is essential. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a leading asset finance house who have an established customer base.
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm (one hour for lunch).
Relevant training will be provided.