Senior Marketing Executive
Salary: £28,000 p.a - £35,000 p.a
We are pleased to be partnering with a prestigious B2B engineering organisation who are part of a major, global brand with offices across the world who are looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive as part of a significant digital transformation. Whilst this appointment has been created due to a big focus and investment within digital, this role will be an integrated marketing position working across the full communications mix.
Based from impressive offices, our client is a market leader with a turnover of circa $500m and with around 400 staff in the UK.
This role will be responsible for coordinating campaigns together with colleagues working across the communications mix including digital marketing, content creation, events management, managing all aspects of the companies online presence across social media, PR, website updates and content for apps.
To be considered for the role you will have the require the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of six years of commercial experience in delivering integrated marketing communications.
- B2B marketing experience would be advantageous although not essential.
- Experience of working within an international context would be highly advantageous.
- Strong content writing skills.
- Robust, confident personality and comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders.
- CIM qualification would be desirable.
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
- Some travel will be required as part of the role.
If you feel this could be an excellent opportunity and great fit to your skills and experience, please do get in touch today.