Are you a hard-working, ambitious graduate looking to set yourself up on a high trajectory start to your career?
If yes, then ESA Group wants to hear from you. We are specialist recruitment consultants, sourcing the best tech and digital talent for some of the biggest businesses in the Midlands and beyond.
We’re looking for six ambitious, driven, high achievers to join us from September as Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
In return for your commitment and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive starting salary plus impressive commission, with an additional pay rise following successful completion of your probation.
To give you an idea one of our recent starters earns over £35k.
Alongside your starting salary and generous commission structure, you will benefit from a comprehensive training program, flexible working, monthly lunch clubs and incredible opportunities to grow with the organisation, making the fast progression to director level a possibility.
ESA Group, which was founded in 2014 and regularly works with household names including Purple Bricks, Claire’s accessories, NEC Group and Gymshark, is centrally located at Birmingham’s Colmore Building.
As well as its fantastic central location, this new development benefits from a host of envy-inducing amenities such a state-of-the-art 6,000 sq. ft. gym, an on-site all day coffee house serving breakfast, lunch and snacks, beauty treatment rooms, doctors surgery, and even a dry cleaning service.
If this sounds like the start your career needs then email a CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
What’s in it for you:
● Competitive starting salary plus commission scheme and pay rise following probation
● Clear career trajectory and opportunities for swift promotion.
● Outstanding workplace with on-site gym, café, doctors surgery and beauty treatment rooms.
● Flexible working as standard.
● Supportive team promoting a true team-player culture.
● A robust and structured training plan.
What we are looking for:
● No recruitment experience necessary and we welcome candidates from all degree levels
● Excellent communication skills
● An ability to build relationships
● Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed
● Good decision-making skills within fast-paced working environments
If you believe you have the required skills and attributes to join us as Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, then apply online ASAP. Email a CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 01/07/2019