£40K - £45K (DOE).
A leading professional services organisation based just outside of Birmingham City Centre are looking for a Senior web developer with an eye for design to join their friendly and hard-working development team, which has aggressive growth plans in the next six months. The role requires you to support the junior developers in a variety of new projects including the launch of the new company website. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a highly competitive industry and join one of the market leaders in the West Midlands.
As a Senior web developer you will be expected to:
- Be responsible for mentoring and managing 2 developers who are thirsty to learn
- Developing best practice and ensuring all projects are delivered on time, within budget and that provide an amazing user experience.
- Have a natural ability to communicate at all levels with key stakeholders, the development the team and throughout the business.
- Manage projects in line with agreed strategies and priorities.
- Exploit opportunities to use new, existing and emerging technologies, assisting in the development of new websites and CMS.
For this Senior web developer role you will have:
- Proven background with a minimum of 4 years' experience in web development
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience developing and using Web API's and services.
- Knowledge or building websites with CMS platforms and current best practices.
If you are excited at the prospect of joining a fast growing brand, within an exciting sector, and think that this opportunity is a great match for your skill set then please don’t hesitate to send your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org