Digital Manager / Online Manager Head of Digital / Head of Online / Digital Marketing / Online Marketing / Ecommerce Manager / Head of Ecommerce
Day rate: £300 per day
We are pleased to have partnered with a UK leading consumer organisation with a £1.1bn turnover who are now recruiting for a Senior Digital Manager to join their team. This particular area channel for the business has gone through a lot investment from a strategic and consulting point of view, working with the leading consultants on the market, but now requires a strong Digital Marketing Manager who can continue to shape strategy, but will be able to drive delivery on a day to day. It is essential that this person is comfortable rolling up their sleeves but at the same time has the clout to lead.
This person will need to rationalise the current agencies used and rationalise suppliers and from there deliver a strong digital content strategy for the business. In terms of the day to day, the role will be working in conjunction with a Digital Manager who will own the PPC and much of the search strategy, whilst this role will own everything related to the content strategy, customer journey, email and social media.
To be considered for the role you will require the following skills and experience:
- A wealth of experience of digital marketing experience working on sites with significant traffic levels.
- Breadth of experience across the digital spectrum and track record delivering robust content strategies with multiple touch points.
- Strong agency management background and ability/experience of rationalising agency supplier numbers.
- Ideally from a regulated or service led environment although this is not essential.
- Comfortable and clear track record of working with significant budgets.
- Excellent experience and grip on Google Analytics will be essential.
If you are available at short notice and feel this could be a great opportunity and fit against your skills and experience, please do get in touch.