Product Marketing Manager
An innovative B2B supplier with over 30 years’ experience in their industry, based in Shropshire are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their growing business and marketing department. With a focus on promoting their existing product base through campaigns and product analysis, this role is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading firm in a competitive industry.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
· Strategic sourcing and introduction of new products to grow sales and increase GP.
· Manage a proactive and ongoing pricing strategy across sectors and channels and create tools to support sales including price books.
· Develop and execute go-to-market plans for key product segments, including creation, execution and review of product focused promotion campaigns.
· Conducting competitor analysis and benchmarking and ensure active monitoring of competitor promotional activity and product developments.
· Manage the ongoing performance and development of our own brand portfolio.
For this Product Marketing role you will have:
· Experience managing a large product range, preferably in a B2B focussed company.
· Experience working closely with a direct sales team to produce and execute specific product campaigns.
· Solid product lifecycle knowledge and how to maximise growth and customer retention.
· Excellent organisational ability, with the ability to plan and manage a large and diverse work schedule.
· Strong commercial acumen