Pricing Manager / Pricing Analyst / Pricing Specialist
Salary: £30K-£40K per annum
UK market leading retailer with an annual turnover of over £250million, 2,500 staff and over 300 retail outlets across the UK are now recruiting for an outstanding Pricing Manager to join their team and focus on their retail channel.
This is an exciting time for the business as they are going through exciting change and significant investment in their marketing team.
You will be responsible for leading the price change process and ensure successful and efficient implementation within any required or contracted timescales. You will also have autonomy over the implementation of new product and service pricing and that sales are reported accurately post-implementation.
To be considered for the role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Clear track record and commercial experience within pricing role.
- Experience in price setting and margin management.
- Automotive sector highly advantageous although not essential.
- Advanced skills in access and excel are essential.
- High level of analytical skills are fundamental to the role.
- Excellent verbal and written skills as well as a proactive approach to the job in challenging the status quo with new ideas.
If you feel this could be an excellent opportunity and chance to join a high profile business and market leader, and have autonomy over a key aspect of their marketing mix please do get in touch today.