PR and Content Manager
ESA are looking for a PR Account manager with agency experience. Our client is a well-known, fully integrated Agency based in Birmingham. With a growing team, they are currently looking for an Account Manager with exceptional PR and Content experience, particularly in an agency environment. They are an award winning agency in their field and have an excellently structured training plan in place for any new members of the team.
Key Aspects of the role
· Support the development and execution of PR and content strategies, tactics and campaigns for a variety of retained clients and projects
· Research and write a range of material, including (but not limited to) press releases, features, thought leadership articles, white papers, newsletters and online content
· Undertake account handling responsibility on defined accounts, including project management and client liaison
· Develop PR & content to promote the agency’s work and brand promotion
· Monitor campaign performance against KPIs and objectives, gathering metrics – including EAV and social media effectiveness
· To travel for the company both nationally and internationally as required
The successful candidate will have excellent B2B account management experience.
If you are excited at the prospect of joining a successful established agency and think that this opportunity is a great match for your skill set then please don’t hesitate to send your CV to - email@example.com