Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 p.a.
A leading professional services organisation are looking for a Paid Media Manager to join their friendly and hard-working team, which has aggressive growth plans in the next six months. The role requires you to support the Head of Digital in all paid media activities. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a highly competitive industry and join one of the market leaders in the West Midlands.
As a Paid Media Manager you will be responsible for:
· Driving new customer acquisition through a variety of means
· Managing relationships with a variety of external partners, such as Bing, Google and social media platforms
· Developing and delivering on paid media strategy, including paid search and social media channels
· Implementing and managing a variety of paid search campaigns, across a variety of platforms
· Developing keyword strategies
· The day-to-day running of a variety of search campaigns, with a focus on CRO
For this Paid Media Manager role you will have:
· Evidence of managing and implementing high-profile PPC and paid social media campaigns
· A Google Adwords certification
· Evidence of having excellent numeric, analytical and communication skills
· Excellent project management skills
· Experience of managing CRO campaigns
· An understanding of best practice SEO
· High attention to detail
If you are excited at the prospect of joining a fast growing brand, within an exciting sector, and think that this opportunity is a great match for your skill set then please don’t hesitate to apply.