Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 p.a.
A leading professional services organisation are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their friendly and hard-working team, which has aggressive growth plans in the next six months. The role requires you to support the Head of Digital in all digital marketing activities. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a highly competitive industry and join one of the market leaders in the West Midlands.
As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
· Ensuring all content is SEO optimised, as well as having a good link building and PPC skills
· Putting together and implementing content strategies
· Creating and managing social media campaigns
· Managing various senior stakeholders across the other office locations in the UK
· Working with the traditional marketers within the business to harmonise digital campaigns with offline campaigns
· Ensuring that you and the wider team are always up to date with any Google algorithm changes
For this Marketing Manager role you will have:
· In-depth knowledge of Google Webmaster guidelines and algorithm updates and knowledge of how to conduct website evaluations
· The ability to upload, edit and create a range of content types
· An understanding of HTML, CSS and other web technologies
· Experience driving traffic to websites through inbound marketing techniques
· A good understanding of SEO techniques and will be up to date with the latest Google algorithms
· Experience drawing up digital marketing strategies
If you are excited at the prospect of joining a fast growing brand, within an exciting sector, and think that this opportunity is a great match for your skill set then please don’t hesitate to apply.