Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 p.a.
Location: West Midlands
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a creative Marketing team to support with the development and execution of the marketing communications strategy. Ideally, you'll have 2 years' experience in a hands-on, varied role and will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Management of social media strategies and content calendars across brands.
- Creating engaging content around products across online and offline channels.
- Developing and distributing weekly and monthly newsletters internally and externally.
- Management of external agencies and third party suppliers, ensuring briefs are met on brand, time and within budget.
- Conducting regular reports highlighting activity and making recommendations on how to improve communications to drive performance.
- Management of website, including updating content, digital media and branding.
- Project managing the production of marketing collateral.
- Event planning and execution.
- Engage and liaise with stakeholders at all levels of business.
- General day-to-day support within the Marketing team.
Key Skills Required:
- Degree and 2 years' experience in a Marketing position.
- Exceptional written communication skills with the ability to create compelling copy for a range of audiences across various platforms.
- Ability to think creatively and remain up to date with the latest industry trends and digital technologies to drive marketing forward.
- Knowledge of working with CMS platforms, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Adobe Creative Suite preferable (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat).
- Exceptional organisation and project management skills.
If you'd like to hear more about the above position, please get in touch today! Interviews will commence ASAP.