Salary: £25,000 - £29,000k p.a
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a fast-paced organisation (B2C & B2B) based in the West Midlands. If you have around 2.5 years' minimum experience within a varied marketing role and are looking for a new challenge within a vibrant and passionate team, do get in touch today!
- Development and delivery of annual marketing and comms plan for various brands on time and to budget.
- Coordinating all marketing and PR activity for each brand and dealing with daily enquiries.
- Ensuring you are the 'brand champion', knowledgeable of your brand, tone of voice and guidelines.
- Driving engagement through creative copy for all marketing materials across online and offline channels.
- Proof-reading and editing content and copy, managing design process.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key industry experts, influencers and media to secure trade and consumer press coverage.
- Writing creative press releases, mail outs, conducting press appointments, articles, creating news worthy stories and organising press launches and events.
- Working with the digital team members to execute social media campaigns and design inspiring e-marketing newsletters and e-mail promotions.
- Project managing events such as trade exhibitions, roadshows and product launches.
- Work collaboratively with designers and external agencies.
- Maintaining an up to date and thorough knowledge of our market and competitors by regularly visiting exhibitions, customers, competitor customers and reading consumer and trade publications.
- Working with the whole marketing team to develop innovative, creative ideas benefiting all brands and the company.
You must have:
Thorough understanding across the whole marketing mix
Creative writing skills, proof-reading and editing skills
Flair for design and innovation.
Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
Ability to meet all deadlines and prioritise own workload
Excellent commercial awareness
Excellent social skills with ability to work as part of a friendly team
Computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM package