Head of Sales / Head of Client Relationships / Head of Account Management / Head of BD / Sales Director / Sales Manager
Salary: £Competitive package & benefits
Location: London / Hertfordshire or Oxford
We are currently working on a retained assignment for a rapidly growing IT Managed Services provider with multiple offices across the UK and have gone through a rapid period of growth, culminating in their listing on the AIM London Stock Exchange.
It has been an exciting period for the business seeing their turnover grow exponentially and as a result, the business has identified major potential from of their current client base.
A genuinely people-led organisation, culture fit will be crucial and the business is looking for a driven, committed professional who would be excited by the prospect of joining a fast growth, smaller business and working closely with the MD.
If you are passionate about your career you will be working closely with a passionate and highly regarded MD, tasked with driving revenue and profit growth from existing clients by developing and implementing systems and processes for identifying and filling “white space”.
You will be a winner, a driven performer, leading a team of eight Account Managers in a very high profile role within the business. You will enjoy being hands on and will own the client relationship strategy. The potential is profound.
You must be very goal-orientated and enjoy the challenge of trying to get the best out of your team.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious senior sales leader, who would be excited by the potential for growth in this role. Succession planning is at the heart of my clients thinking with this appointment with potential for a position for a Sales & Marketing Director on the board.
To be considered for the role, you will require the following skills and experience:
- Outstanding track record in managing sales teams and account managers with teams from four upwards.
- Clear background working within IT or Telecoms and selling to the mid-market.
- Background within IT Managed Services industry would be highly advantageous although not necessarily essential.
- Background selling to mid-size operations and track record of building relationships with C-Level Executives.
- Any experience selling into professional services, recruitment or finance sectors would be advantageous.
- Polished, professional and customer centric approach.
- Respectful and people focused ethos but with a winning mentality.
- Comfortable working in a very hands on and fast paced working environment going through growth and change.
If you feel you have the track record and ability to succeed in this role, and would be excited by the prospect of driving sales in a high profile position within a fast growth business, please do get in touch today.