Salary: £30,000 - £38,000
ESA are currently working with a fast-growing marketing agency who are looking for someone with excellent SEO experience to come in develop their SEO offering, building from the ground up and developing a team within the organisation
· Building the companies SEO Team from the ground up and developing existing client relationships to include the SEO proposition.
· Working closely with the Marketing Director to build a strategic business plan moving forward.
· Own the entire SEO delivery, getting hands on with client accounts initially, personally ensuring clients are satisfied with service and quality of work provided.
· Recruit and manage an SEO team over the course of a year to develop the business plan further and help grow the organisation.
· Deliver internal reports on SEO performance and monitor company progress, as well attending weekly manager and senior leadership meetings.
· A minimum of 3 years-experience in working with SEO as a key part of their role.
· Ideally agency side experience, but can consider in house if they have managed multiple projects and has a solid understanding around SEO.
· College or University educated with some Google certified Analytics. CIM is a strong desirable.
· Able to analyse client websites, troubleshooting potential performance problems and confident presenting SEO strategy directly to clients.
· Understanding of technical as well as on page SEO, including ability to run analysis and make recommendations and implement changes.
· Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a strong desirable
To join a fast growing organisation, take ownership over SEO and truly develop and grow within a fantastic organisation do not hesitate to apply.