B2B Marketing Executive
ESA Marketing are currently recruiting for a commercially focused B2B Marketing Executive on a 12-month Fixed Term to support the Digital Marketing Team.
Our Client is based in Gloucestershire and currently operates within the educational sector. They are currently looking for a marketing executive to come in and hit the ground running to help with the development and implementation of B2B marketing campaigns throughout the year.
· Manage and execute all aspects of B2B marketing from creation to execution, through events, PR, advertising, direct marketing and branding, both online and offline .
· Manage the B2B marketing budget.
· Contribute to online techniques and analysis including Execution of Search Marketing (and SEO).
· Responsible for brand awareness and creating interest via email marketing, social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, You tube etc.), search engine optimisation and pay per click.
· Monitor and measure the response and effectiveness of strategies and marketing campaigns to determine ROI against agreed targets.
· Support the Head of Digital and Business Development Team in preparing high quality marketing campaign that drive leads to the Business Consultants activities in CRM.
· Undertake market research, competitor analysis, statistical and trend analysis as required.
This role is very hands on and will involve a mix of direct and digital marketing campaigns, utilising a range of marketing techniques, including offline and online content, PR, events and bespoke literature and segmentation and targeting through our CRM system
The successful candidate will have a minimum 3 years’ experience in B2B marketing, with clear ability to deliver multiple campaigns to different segments, working closely with internal sales teams to an agreed timescale and budget.